Businesses deal with risks all the time, regardless of their size or industry type. Business Insurance protects businesses from losses due to unforeseen events that may occur during normal course of business operations.

Business Insurance packages can be tailored to any business from any industry sector including Manufacturing, Industrial, Restaurant, Trades, Farm, Family Day Care, Medical Centre/General Practice, Wholesaling/Importing, Transportation, Retailing, Office and other industry.

Business insurance

A Business Insurance policy will typically include:

  • Property Damage – Covers the damage to property such as buildings, contents, and stock at your premises from certain sudden, unexpected or unforeseen occurrences.
  • Business Interruption – Covers the loss of income and the additional increased costs of working which results from the interruption of your business caused by events covered under the Property Damage cover.
  • Theft – Covers loss of your contents and stock due to theft.
  • Glass – Covers glass in your premises (including internal glass such as glass partitions, and external windows).
  • Money – Covers your business’s money whilst on your premises, in a safe or strong room, in transit to or from your premises, or in your personal custody, or the custody of a trusted employee.
  • Machinery Breakdown – This section covers the breakdown of your business’s mechanical machinery including boilers, pressure plants & cool rooms. This can be extended to cover spoilage of stock if your machinery/motor breaks down.
  • Electronic Breakdown – Covers the breakdown of your business’s electronic equipment computers and electronic equipment such as photocopiers and faxes.
  • Tax Audit – Covers the professional fees incurred in connection with an audit or investigation of the business’s tax affairs by any authority authorised to do so, for example the Australian Taxation Office.
  • Public & Products Liability – Covers the legal liability of your business for personal injury to another person (other than employees) or damage to property owned or controlled by someone else. Learn more about Public Liability Insurance
  • Management Liability – Covers the management liability of you, your directors, officers and employees. Find out more about Management Liability Insurance..
  • General Property – This section covers the loss of or damage to portable property such as Tools, Laptop Computers and Personal Digital Assistants throughout Australia and the rest of the world.
  • Good in Transit/ Marine – Covers the loss of or damage to goods and stock that your business buys, sells or uses whilst they are in transit.