Just as the skills set of any professional tradie is unique, so too are your insurance needs, which is why it’s vital to find the type of cover that’s right for you and your trade.
There are many types of insurance that come under a Trade Insurance pack. Some tradies only want public liability insurance. Others might also want to cover their staff and tools.
We specialises in Trade Insurance solutions. Through leading insurers, we can offer a comprehensive range of products that can be tailored to suit most risks.
Our knowledge of the risks that affect yourself and your trade enable us to find right Trade Insurance cover that suits the specific requirements of your operation, whether you’re a carpenter, electrician through to a general handyman.
We will work with you to understand your business and ensure the specific risks your business face are apportioned to the appropriate cover and help you plan for and avoid potential losses and liabilities.
Insurance is important for all Australians, but for tradesmen it is absolutely vital. Trade Insurance cover includes:
- Business Expenses: Pays a monthly benefit to cover your fixed business expenses whilst you are unable to work due to injury or illness
- Public Liability: Covers you for damage or injury caused to others due to negligence
- Tool Insurance: Covers your tools if they are lost or stolen
- Commercial Motor Insurance: protection for your utes and vans
- Professional Indemnity: Covers you for damage or injury caused to others due to your advice
Our expertise in Trade Insurance means we can take the worry out of protecting your business by offering comprehensive insurance cover at a cost-effective premium.